MR2 Tech Forum

Fasteners -

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

WatersidePete Pete Yeatman
Fort Myers Beach, FL, USA   USA
What do you call the plastic push fasteners that are used to hold in the trunk panels and where can I get some grey and black?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1989 Toyota MR2 GT T Bar

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links