Visit our Twitter feed for more great content

MR2 Tech Forum

Slave Cylinder Bleed Hose snapped?

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Moonscar14 Matt Weaver
monument, CO, USA   USA
Hi my name is Matt, just joined the MR2 World site, i just recently tried to do a clutch bleed after replacing a bad Master Cylinder, and as i looked under the car to start the bleed i noticed the bleeder valve was COMPLETELY rounded off and stripped, i took PB and WD40 to is and nothing, it didnt budge, in desperation i got vice grips and a wrench and tried loosening it, as i started to try and loosen it i heard a light SNAP and the bleeder valve assembly fell to the ground and fluid started pouring out. I then went to the top of the car and pulled the hose out and tried going to my local orielys but they were no help, they had no clue what the name of the part was, didnt have anything even relatively close to it, so i tried calling Toyota and they to had no clue what to search for, i dont have a car to go down to Toyota and show them the part so im stuck, does anyone know what the hose is called? i thought it would be something like a Slave Cylinder Bleed Valve Hose, but nothing, Can anyone help? does anyone have a spare one i could buy maybe or a location where i could get one? thanks!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Toyota MR2 Coupe

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links