MR2World

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1991 Toyota MR2 n/a 2nd Owner PRICE REDUCED [Massachusetts, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

tstouks1 Thomas Stoukides
Plainville, Massachusetts, USA   USA
Price Reduced. Need to sell ASAP. I will entertain offers but only within reason. Located in Plainville, MA. Proud 2nd owner of a 1991 Toyota MR2 n/a (naturally aspirated) with sunroof, power windows and locks. Clear Title in hand. I have owned it since September of 2015. Purchased with 93k, now at 118k. Daily driven and runs like a top. I wouldn't hesitate driving it anywhere and have driven it on road trips throughout all of New England with no hesitation.

The car was purchased brand new from Clair Motors in Norwood, MA in 1991 and resided in Medfield, MA with an older couple its entire life up until when I purchased, where it then moved to Plainville, MA. I even have the original main key and valet keys straight from the dealer in 1991 and paperwork documenting service records from around time of purchase in 1991, as well as various receipts throughout the years.

Car is completely original inside and out, with exception to the stripe (which was professionally painted in the 90s), the "Hella" fog lights (which can be removed easily if desired), and an Alpine CD player with an ipod hookup. All of which were done by the previous owner. I have had many preventative maintenance parts replaced and have receipts for all. This includes, all four struts (the rear have expensive Bilsteins), spark plugs and wires, front wheel bearings (both sides) and every aspect of front and rear brakes serviced (new calipers, brake lines, pads and rotors). The pads and Rotors were just done at 117k. Oil has been changed every 3k. Coolant flush and radiator replaced before my ownership. Previous owner had the AC retrofitted to R134 so it is ICE cold and functions perfectly. All work done professionally. I have babied this car as best as I can. The interior is in near perfect shape with the exception of a one inch tear along the seam of the driver seat (which can easily be sewn) and a slightly saggy headliner. As for rust, it is very very minor. A couple spots along the door sills but overall, the car is in great shape mechanically and cosmetically. The paint has a couple spots where it could be touched up but that's what comes with a 26 year old Toyota.

In addition to the car, the sale comes with a set of 4 snow tires (2 brand new with less than 2000 miles on them) on 4 steel wheels which I used during the winter months. The car currently sits on 4 American Racing wheels on Yokohama Summer tires with plenty of tread left.

I've tried my best to describe the car so please PM me for any questions/offers and to set up a time to see it in person. Please, serious inquiries only. The price is $4,000. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-01 11:36 AM by tstouks1.

Attachments:
front.jpg    41.2 KB
front.jpg

frontside.jpg    42.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
rear.jpg    45.5 KB
interior.jpg    37.9 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links